Competitive Strategic Management - The AMIRA Model> Our Program
About The Program
The global world environment is experiencing a ‘volative, uncertain, complex, and ambiguous’ (VUCA) scene. As such, it is imperative to review current organisational strategic plans and strategic management options to ensure that the organisation will not fallout in the event the VUCA phenomenon is further worsened. In this perspective, the ‘AMIRA’ model becomes an alternative approach to reduce business risks and organisational value disruption.
The AMIRA model refers to the transformational approach in reviewing organisational planning and strategic plans….A refers to environmental awareness, M refers to setting the organisation mission and vision, I refers to innovation and creativity, R refers to roles and responsibilities of managers and employees engagement with the millennials, and A refers to action plan for the organisation.
This course will help you to review and re-align your organisational strategic plans and choices consistent with the VUCA environment today.
Participants should, at the end of the course,
• Understand better the competitive strategic management methods – AMIRA
• Understand better to analyse competitive positions,
• Gain insights on how to gain superior corporate performance in strategic management,
• Equip participants to analyse their own organisational setting and plan of action and implementation
• Overview of competitive strategy management
• A.M.I.R.A. Model
• Environmental scanning & analyses
• Review Vision, Mission and Goals
• Creativity and Innovation
• Strategic Roles & Responsibilities
• Action Plan
• Corporate Culture
• Building high performance organisation
Power point presentation, case studies, video illustrations and Q&A interaction classroom style workshop
Who Should Attend:
• CEO/ COO
• Small business Owners/ Entrepreneurs
• Managers/ Head of Department
• Corporate and Business Planners
Competitive Strategic Management – The AMIRA Model
Office: +603-2163 8778 / WhatsApp: +6018 2523 643 Email : email@example.com
Provide Business Coaching on Big Data, Finance, Marketing and People Analytics.
Run a Career Seminar every month for students and university graduates.
Office phone: +603 2163 8778
Fax: +603 2161 9411
Whatsapp: +6018 2523 643
Address : Level 8.01 Menara Yayasan Tun Razak No 200 Jalan Bukit Bintang 55100 Kuala Lumpur
Time : 9 am – 5 pm (Monday – Friday)