Competitive Strategy - A Stakeholders Analysis> Our Program
About The Program
In determining the appropriate competitive strategy for a business enterprise, one of the most important element is to understand the priorities and needs of the stakeholders. The stakeholder analysis is a process of identifying the key areas of concerns and priorities of the stakeholders, analyse their needs and plan for immediate action for implementation. This process involved 4 steps: identify the stakeholders, analyse their interests and influences, select appropriate action plans, and get ready for implementation.
This course will help you to identify the stakeholder’s management strategies in developing your competitive strategies and actions plan for implementation in your business.
• Understand better the alternative strategic tools to analyse stakeholders,
• Understand better to analyse stakeholders interests and needs,
• Gain insights on how to gain superior corporate performance in strategic management through stakeholders analysis
• Equip participants to analyse their own organisational setting and plan of action and implementation
• Overview of competitive strategy analyses
• Stakeholders analyses
• Stakeholders options and choices
• Managing stakeholders expectations
• Strategic Planning
• Strategic Action Plan
• Organisational communication
• Leadership towards stakeholders
• Building high performance organisation through stakeholders
Power point presentation, case studies, video illustrations and Q&A interaction classroom style workshop
Who Should Attend:
• CEO/ COO
• Small business Owners/ Entrepreneurs
• Managers/ Head of Department
• Corporate and Business Planners
Competitive Strategy – A Stakeholders Analysis
DSMZ Academy Sdn Bhd (1264237-W) Level 8-01, Menara Yayasan Tun Razak, No. 200 Jalan Bukit Bintang Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Office: +603-2163 8778 / WhatsApp: +6018 2523 643 Email : email@example.com
Provide Business Coaching on Big Data, Finance, Marketing and People Analytics.
Run a Career Seminar every month for students and university graduates.
Office phone: +603 2163 8778
Fax: +603 2161 9411
Whatsapp: +6018 2523 643
Address : Level 8.01 Menara Yayasan Tun Razak No 200 Jalan Bukit Bintang 55100 Kuala Lumpur
Time : 9 am – 5 pm (Monday – Friday)